The Ten More Top Reasons I Started Using Autodesk Revit Architecture Software ( And Why You Should Too……)
- BIM will be a UK Government requirement for Government projects from 2016.
- I want to get ahead of the game.
- It gives me commercial advantage.
- It saves me time.
- I create the model and the software does the rest, generating elevations, sections, schedules, 3d rendered images etc – an enormous productivity gain.
- It enables me undertake more design projects in the same time frame than I would if I do not use Building Information Modelling Software like Revit. I can offer my clients more.
- I can collaborate better with other professionals in the industry working from the same model.
- I am better able to compete with larger design practices as I can produce information in a very short time using fewer members of staff.
- I prefer working in 3d and with Revit, the models of buildings aid the design process.
- I can detect clashes quickly using the 3d models, reducing the likelihood of expensive changes later in the design and construction process.
I have just published a video tutorial course “Revit Architecture for Beginners”
First enrolments can get it for $49USD ( normally $88).
To take advantage of this discount use the coupon code Link https://www.udemy.com/revit-architecture-for-beginners/?couponCode=Revit-Priority-Pass
See top of website for link to FREE Revit Tutorial Videos. Revit Tutorial | Revit Architecture 2014 | Tutorial for Beginners.
For more free Revit tutorial videos, enter you best email address below.
Your information will never be shared or sold to a third party.
- Georgia-Pacific Design Studio Features 3D Revit and SketchUp Designs (virtual-strategy.com)
- Georgia-Pacific Design Studio Features 3D Revit and SketchUp Designs (prnewswire.com)
- Engaging Structural Engineers in the BIM Process (simonbyng.wordpress.com)